Saturday, July 21, 2012

Great Day Out

Hello! I know I haven't posted in a while but I did warn you about that when I started this blog. Anyway, Portugal was awesome as usual (barring ocassional bouts of depressive thinking) but I think I'm done with going away with my parents on holiday. I'm thinking of Barcelona next year maybe, I hear it's good.

So today was the Dunbar Lifeboat day and we went along to have a look. We had donuts and candyfloss and alcohol. I won a can of coke at tombola which mum dropped and burst but then when we passed the stall again I won a bottle of wine that more than made up for it ;p. There were birds of prey and I had a go at archery! Which is, basically, awesome! I had five arrows and managed to hit the bullseye three times! Unfortunately I don't have a pic of me looking epic as I pull the string back before letting the arrow fly straight and true towards its target as mum was too busy making sure she didn't drop my bottle of wine and I forgot to say before I finished. :( Oh well, I won a water bottle for getting three in the centre anyway.

In other news I've finally got a new phone! It is an htc desire c for £10 a month and it's what I am typing this blog on right now, which is a vast improvement on my old phone which couldn't even load blogspot. Anyway, I'll leave you for now, we're having a barbecue tonight and I have to go put this bottle of wine in the fridge.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment