Thursday, June 7, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me?

So, today I'm officially a quarter of a century old! 25 years, wow. Yay me? Let's see where I've got to at this important milestone of my life.

Well, I'm still living in my parents home... but that's fine, not many people can afford to move out of their parent's houses like they used to.

I work at Asda... but as I said above, the economy's crap at the moment and I did have an interview last week.

I've written a book!... but it's not actually totally finished yet and if I don't get off my butt and actually start to finish it then it'll just sit on my laptop forever.

I know it's not as bad as some people, there are definitely those worse off than me, but sometimes I just wish I would get off my fat arse and actually do something with my life.

Also, I CAN'T SEEM TO TYPE PROPERLY TONIGHT!!!!111!!!! FARKING SPELLING!!! snajkrk,mewjnrfas,jrkhekwu

;P

No comments:

Post a Comment