Friday, August 17, 2012

A Dark Night

So, I went to see Batman: Dark Knight Rises on Wednesday (yes I meant to blog earlier but life got in the way, and by life I mean minecraft) and it was awesome! I mean seriously epic. There was laughter, there were tears and I giggled like a little girl when Batman finally appeared because you know It's about to go down. There was some referencing back to the previous films so I would recommend seeing them first if you haven't but do it quickly so you can see this at the cinema. Maybe go see it twice so you can saviour those things you missed first time around due to the shear awesomness of this film. 5/5, definatey.

Some sad news. I talked a couple of posts ago about my gran and we now have confirmation that It's definitely cancer. Lung cancer. We don't have a time frame just yet but there's not much that can be done, mostly palliative care, maybe some chaemo if it might help. Gran herself can't remember (begining Alzheimer's) so we've decided not to keep telling her and let her get on with her life.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment