Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Should I?

It might be a small problem in relation with the rest of the world's problems but it's something that is on my mind. I recently started getting food boxes from graze.com. It's like dried fruit and  flapjacks and other yummy stuff delivered straight to your door and so far everything has been really good. My quandary is they gave me a code to give to friends and other people so they can get a free first box (i'll post it at the end) and I'm seriously considering setting up another account just so I can get a free box. Would that be really wrong? I'm quite happy paying for boxes as they are so good but this temptation of a free box is just really... tempting. I just don't know anymore.

Anyway, here's the code for those of you out there that want to try a box for free! Just type this in where it asks you at graze.com and enjoy!: NZ7GWHXF

Still wondering if this would make me a bad person...

No comments:

Post a Comment