Thursday, August 30, 2012

Remember Me

So, I finally got around to watching Breaking Dawn Part One yesterday and the acting is actually worse than I remember the first three films being and don't get me started on the CGI. But I was thinking, yes Kristen Stewart is BAD (I mean, the girl can't pull an expression to save herself) but the rest were only really pulled down by the material (not that I didn't enjoy the books). Robert Pattinson was brilliant in Water For Elephants for example (great film and NaNoWriMo novel!) and I remembered that I had seen another of his films, Remember Me, for 99p in the google play store. So I bought it and watched it tonight.

The tears are still streaming down my face as I type this. This would be a really great film even without the ending, but. That. Ending! You never see it coming, at least I didn't. I kind of felt that everything would come crashing down (atmospheric music maybe?) but never in a million years would I have guessed it would be like that. As soon as it showed the blackboard there was a moment of shock and then a constant stream of "Oh shit"s.

Wow. Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow. Wow.

Mind blow.

No comments:

Post a Comment