Sunday, August 5, 2012

Well, It's Certainly Over The Quickest

It's the most anticipated race of the Olympics but blink and you're likely to miss it. The 100 meters final has just been run and once again Usain Bolt has beaten all contenders to finish first.

It's funny, I wasn't really psyched about the Olympics before it started, but now (especially after winning some medals) I'm quite enjoying it. The only problem is that it forces me to spend more time in the same room as my dad where he will randomly ask me what I am planning to do with my life. An awkward conversation if ever there was one, mostly because I have no fricking idea.

Just now I'm spending most of my time playing Minecraft and watching Zefrank videos. I've recently downloaded the technic pack for Minecraft (as the group my brother plays with didn't want any help, stupid boys) and am doing really well except I don't know what to build. I've got two quarries and go mining with a destruction catalyst but I've not got anything to do with all the items I'm collecting. I've got macerators and furnaces all powered by solar energy and nothing to do with them. I was going to do a vlog when I first downloaded technic but my laptop's not powerful enough to run both minecraft and fraps, and if I was vlogging then I could ask my audience (surely someone would watch them, minecraft is popular) but as I can't I'll ask you instead. If there is anyone out there, what should I build in minecraft using the technic pack? I'll upload pics here if you want me to and let you know how it's getting on. Maybe not as exciting as a minecraft vlog but until I get a better computer it's the best I can do.

No further word about my gran yet.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment